Monday, April 20, 2015

Ribbon Heart Valentine's Day Card

My parents moved this winter.  In the spirit of down-sizing, my mom gave me all of her ribbon.  7 bins of ribbon!  When I was choosing a Valentine's card to send to family, I remembered seeing this one on Pinterest and I have a LOT of ribbon.  And it was a lot of fun to make.

I used my Heart Framelits to cut the heart in the white card stock.  I took another piece of card stock (I think 2.75" x 2.75") and applied adhesive liberally.  I layer ribbon across it.  You don't have to trim the ribbon ends even with the card stock since it won't show, but because I am the way I am, I trimmed all the ends nice and even.


Stamp Set:  Good Greetings
Card Stock:   whisper white
Stamp Pad:  jet black stazon
Other:  black gingham ribbon, assorted pink and red ribbons, hearts collection framelits, big shot, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails