Friday, April 3, 2015

Lots of Chocolate Easter Bunnies

Happy Easter.

I love this stamp!  It's been awhile since I used it so I figured it was safe to use it again.  I don't know how closely people pay attention to the cards I send them.

I heat embossed the stamped image with clear embossing powder on chocolate chip card stock then cut it out by hand.  I had 2 full sheets of designer paper in 2 different patterns from the same pack so I was able to make 24 cards all very similar.  I used the last of my wisteria wonder ruffled ribbon so I switched to perfect plum taffeta.  I used all of that and finished off with whisper white.






Stamp Set:  Chocolate Easter Bunny
Card Stock:  whisper white, chocolate chip, wisteria wonder, dsp
Stamp Pad:  versamark
Other:  ribbon, petals-a-plenty embossing folder, big shot, ovals framelits, ribbon, itty bitty punch back, brown brads.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails