Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Celebrate Today || Mom's Birthday Card

This is the card I made for my Mom's 81st birthday.  My parents are snowbirds (flee to Florida to avoid Ohio winters).  I mailed this card to her in plenty of time to receive it before her birthday.  They are having major mail forwarding issues this winter so the card came back to me.  It finally made it down to her - about 3 weeks late.  Oh well - I hope it was worth the wait.



Stamp Sets:  Celebrate Today, Crazy About You
Card StockL  real red, calypso coral, whisper white, gold foil, stacked with love dsp
Stamp Pads: real red, calypso coral, crisp cantaloupe, momento tuxedo black
Other:  balloons framelits, hello you framelits, big shot, rhinestones, black permanent marker, dimensionals.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails