Friday, October 3, 2014

Marina Mist Flower Shop

A couple of months ago, I had two ladies signed up to attend their first Card Buffet.  Actually, it would be there first time for stamping or any paper crafting.  I invited them to come over the week ahead for a beginner lesson.  This is the card that I prepared for them.  I know it is NOT a beginner card, but it demonstrated many techniques that they would encounter on different cards on the Card Buffet Menu; background stamp, stamping/punching, dry embossing, framelits.  If I had it to do over again, I would keep it simple.



Stamp Sets:  Flower Shop, Itty Bitty Banners
Card Stock:  crumb cake, marina mist, whisper white
Stamp Pads:  marina mist, crumb cake
Other:  scallop tag topper punch, pansy punch, bitty banner framelits, perfect polka dot embossing folder, big shot, dimensionals, rhinestone, marina mist chevron ribbon, whisper white baker's twine.

2 comments:

June Lihrman said...

I love your cards. You have given me so many more ideas for using "flower shop" and I am so excited to try these today. I also have Fabulous Florets, and Printed Petals and would appreciate some ideas for those if possible. Thank you so much, your site is great and I will be checking in often. I am retired and stamping keeps me busy most of my day.

Tawnya Bonnell said...

Thank you for your kind words, June! Unfortunately, I do not have either one of those stamp sets. Happy Stamping!

Related Posts with Thumbnails