Saturday, September 13, 2014

Project Life: Road Trip to Washington, DC

This is the second layout I did with Project Life.  It's so fun and easy, plus I actually have photos documented and in a place my family can enjoy (other than just my phone).  I can't wait to add Project Life to my regular crafting routine.  

My cousin's daughter got married last year in Annapolis, MD.  It just so happens that our son lives in Silver Spring, MD and works in Washington, DC.   Perfect reasons for a road trip.  So Jeff and I loaded up my parents and our granddaughter and headed east for a long holiday weekend (Memorial Day).  While there, we went on a open top bus tour.




Stampin' Up! Products Used:  Everyday Adventure Project Life Card Collection and Photo Pocket Pages.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails