Monday, September 1, 2014

Masking Technique with Regarding Dahlias

This card is a little plain, yet pretty striking.  No dimensionals or embellishments is so rare for me.  I couldn't believe how flat it was in the envelope.  Lol.

This was the first time that several stampers at my Card Buffet had ever made a mask to stamp multiple layers.  I guess it's one of those forgotten techniques.

The stamped dahlia appears larger on the inside that what it really is.  I stamped part of it in the corner; and a little more on a corner of the envelope.



CASEd from here.

Stamps Sets:  Sweet Sentiments, Regarding Dahlias
Card Stock:  whisper white, perfect plum, copy paper (to make mask)
Stamp Pad:  perfect plum
Other:  essentials paper piercing templates, piercing tool and mat.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails