Monday, September 22, 2014

Age Awareness Birthday Card

This is my first photopolymer stamp set.  I love it!  I can't believe how well the stamps stick to the acrylic blocks!  And it's so nice to see exactly where I'll be stamping.  The "happy" and "birthday" are individual stamps, but I was able to place them on the same block and stamp at once.  No problems with laligning or spacing!

The ink does stain the stamps, though.  :0(

I looove the new Large Polka Dot embossing folder, too!  The size difference between framelits is often larger than I want for a mat.  So I cut the white card stock (after stamping, of course) with a labels collection framelit.  I adhered it to a rectangular piece of real red card stock and hand cut the red around the white. 

CASEd from this card.

Stamp Set:  Age Awareness
Card Stock:  lost lagoon, real red, whisper white, hello honey
Stamp Pad:  real red
Other:  itty bitty accents punch pack, large polka dot embossing folder, labels collection framelits, big shot, dimensionals, rhinestones.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails