Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Open Sea

If you frequently visit my blog, you may have noticed that I have been posting a LOT more lately.  And if you're curious as to why - it's mostly because I got a new computer last week.  I am having so much fun learning it and playing with it.  It's my first mac (iMac) and I am loving it!  I just took a bunch of card pictures with my iPhone and they magically appeared on my computer.  Ahhh!  I know.  I'm spoiled.

For a Father's Day card for my Card Buffet, I pulled out my trusty The Open Sea stamp set.  I really like the color combination.  I offered a birthday stamp for it as well and the kits flew out of the boxes.  

CASEd from here.


Stamp Sets:  The Open Sea, Best Dad Ever
Card Stock:  soft sky, night of navy, cherry cobbler, whisper white
Stamp Pads:  soft sky, night of navy
Other:  square lattice embossing folder, big shot, dimensionals, cherry cobbler bakers twine.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails