Sunday, August 24, 2014

Gorgeous Grunge and Beautiful Wings

I was late in getting our a birthday card for one of my BFFs,  Even if I wanted to, I couldn't just send any card from my stash - she's a stamping extraordinaire.  So this is what I made.  

I have another stamping friend that likes "pretty" cards - she's not into the grunge look.  I sent a picture of this card to her.  A couple more samples and she was convinced that she needed the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.


CASEd from here.

Stamp Sets:  Gorgeous Grunge, Create a Cupcake
Card Stock:  baked brown sugar, blushing bride, whisper white, melon mambo, vellum
Stamp Pads:  baked brown sugar, melon mambo, blushing bride
Other:  beautiful wings embosslit, rhinestones, dimensionals, doily, gingham garden washi tape.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails