Friday, June 6, 2014

Elegant Butterfly Punched and Pierced

I adhered a 2" x 2" piece of Sycamore Street Designer Paper to the Island Indigo layer of card stock.  After punching and piercing the Whisper White card stock, I adhered it with stampin' dimensionals.  I think it looks so much better than when it's all mounted flat.  

This is a great card for scraps of dsp, and if you need to mass produce, you can get 36 cards out of one 12" x 12" sheet of dsp.  (Because so many of my cards are offered at Card Buffets, I have to think like that.)




CASEd from this card.

Stamp Set:  Four You
Card Stock:  island indigo, whisper white, sycamore street dsp (2013 SAB)
Stamp Pad:  island indigo
Other:  elegant butterfly punch, itty bitty punch pack, pearl, dimensionals, occasions paper piercing pack, paper piercer and mat.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails