Thursday, May 29, 2014

Simple Stems Birthday

I am so far behind in blogging my cards, and it just occurred to me that a lot of the cards use retiring products.  {sigh}  But it's not like I (or you) never use any old retired favorites.  I am sorry, though, to anyone that missed out!

Anyway - this stamp set, Simple Stems, is in the Occasions Catalog (through June 1) and will not be in the new Annual Catalog beginning June 2.  


CASEd from here.

Stamp Sets:  Simple Stems, Banner Greetings (hostess)
Card Stock:  smoky slate, crushed curry, whisper white, regals designer stack
Stamp Pads:  smoky slate, crushed curry
Other:  dazzling details, scalloped tag topper punch, dimensionals, crushed curry chevron ribbon, whisper white baker's twine, perfect polka dots embossing folder, banners framelits, big shot.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails