Monday, January 6, 2014

Warm Wishes - Festive Flurry

In honor of the arctic temperatures we're experiencing in the midwest (currently -6F), I thought I would share this snowflake card.  I used the Festive Flurry Stamp Set and Framelits from the Holiday Catalog. They are on the carry-over list and, therefore, still available until June 1.

The sentiment is from an old retired set called Hugs & Wishes.  "Warm Wishes" is one of my favorite winter card sentiments - probably because I can't stand to be cold.  I like to make "snow" cards for all of winter; not just Christmas.

BTW, this is one of the options on my December/January Card Buffet.


CASEd from here.

Stamp Sets:  Festive Flurry, Hugs & Wishes
Card Stock:  smoky slate, midnight muse, whisper white
Stamp Pads:  smoky slate, midnight muse
Other:  rhinestones, xl oval punch, festive flurry framelits, big shot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails