Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Ornament Keepsakes

I made this card for my September and October Card Buffets.  I used leftover retired Holly Jolly designer paper (I think that's the name).  Later, I was behind in getting our family Christmas cards finished and I had one last sheet of dsp, so I whipped up a batch for myself.  I think they're pretty and I already had the measurements figured out.  

I am so glad the Ornament Keepsakes Stamps and Framelits are still being carried over - at least until June 1.



CASEd from this card.

Stamp Sets:  Ornament Keepsakes, Petite Pair
Card Stock:  cherry cobbler, very vanilla, dsp
Stamp Pad:  cherry cobbler
Other:  holiday ornaments framelits, stylish stripes embossing folder, big shot, glue dot, dimensionals, cherry cobbler seam binding ribbon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails