Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Make-a-Cake

I offered this card on my October/November Card Buffet.  It wasn't very popular, but I sure like it!  I had a lot of leftovers.   You win some, you lose some.  Then a friend told me she was going to a shoe box swap and wanted to CASE this card.  She was crunched for time so I offered her my leftovers.  That worked well - so I guess it was a win after all (for both of us).

The cake pieces and flags are all separate stamps, but they were quite easy to line up without a stamp-a-ma-jig.  


CASEd from here.

Stamp Sets:  Make-a-Cake, Sassy Salutations (inside)
Card Stock:  summer starfruit, midnight muse, primrose petals, whisper white
Stamp Pads:  summer starfruit, midnight muse, primrose petals
Other:  summer starfruit, midnight muse and primrose petals stitched satin ribbon, argyle embossing folder, big shot, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails