Saturday, November 2, 2013

Washi Tape Halloween

I'm not sure if it's really true that late is better than never.  In the case of sharing a Halloween card after Halloween, I justified it that you can save the idea for next year.  Right?  At least the products are still available.

This is one of the cards that I made to mail to some friends.  It's cute and mailed with just one postage stamp.  It also didn't hurt that it was quick to make (and the Washi Tape had been on sale).

The card that I CASEd had orange glitter brads.  I didn't have enough to make several cards, so I colored my rhinestones with a permanent orange marker (they look kind of pink in the picture, but they aren't).


Stamp Set:  Halloween Bash
Card Stock:  basic gray, pumpkin pie, very vanilla
Stamp Pad:  black stazon
Other:  scallop oval punch, designer label punch, dimensionals, witches' brew washi tape, linen thread, rhinestones, orange marker (non SU).

1 comment:

Julie Marshall said...

Super cute! Love the washi tape.

Related Posts with Thumbnails