Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Oh, Hello Gorgeous Grunge

Here's another card from my September and October card buffets.  Very clean and cheerful!

This is the first time I used the new chevron ribbon for a workshop card.  I love the ribbon - it's trendy and easy to work with.  But it also drives me crazy because it has the optical illusion that it gets narrower on one end.  I was so glad that everyone agreed with me and I'm not going crazy!

CASEd from this card at ARTfelt Impressions.

Stamp Sets:  Oh, Hello and Gorgeous Grunge
Card Stock:  whisper white, bermuda bay, tangerine tango
Stamp Pads:  smoky slate, bermuda bay, tangerine tango
Other:  1-3/4" circle punch, circle framelits, 2-3/8" scallop circle punch, dimensionals, smoky slate chevron ribbon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails