Saturday, September 7, 2013

Six-Sided Sampler Soft Colors

I hadn't realized how much I gravitate towards bold colors until this year's new In-Colors were introduced.  I've had to make more effort to use them.  I like them.  Change is nice...  I think this card is tranquil without being boring.

For the outside, I stamped and punched each hexagon (the two soft sky hexagons are mounted with dimensionals and the others are flat).  I figured that would be easier than trying to stamp them straight. This was a card buffet option and most people don't like using a stamp-a-ma-jig.  But for the inside, I gave it a try and it wasn't difficult to stamp them straight.  


CASEd from here.
Stamp Set:  Six-Sided Sampler
Card Stock:  soft sky, whisper white
Stamp Pads:  soft sky, pear pizzazz, so saffron
Other:  hexagon punch, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails