Monday, September 9, 2013

Peace on Earth - Warm Up Christmas Card

Last year, starting Christmas cards in July was very popular at my card buffets.  I kept one on the rotation and when it got closer to Christmas, I added another (2 of 12 were Christmas).  I am doing that again this year and this is the first card (for July and August).  Another new one will start at the September buffet next week.

I had recently cleaned out and reorganized my retired designer paper.  I used some of that for this card. These particular papers are retired, and so are the colors (bravo burgundy, kiwi kiss, river rock).



Stamp Set:  Greetings of the Season (retired)
Card Stock:  crumb cake, very vanilla, retired dsp
Stamp Pad:  early espresso
Other:  apothecary accents framelits, lacy brocade embossing folder (retired), very vanilla seam binding ribbon, dimensionals, pearls.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails