Friday, September 27, 2013

Mosaic Madness Get Well

I had made a card with Mosaic Madness for my next card buffet.  While the stamps were still on my counter, I wanted to use it to make something for my personal card stash.  I must subconsciously think that if I use the same stamp set for two consecutive cards, it helps justify the purchase.  Haha!

I CASEd this bright and cheery card from Badabing.  The colors are actually soft; 2013-2015 In Colors coastal cabana, crisp cantaloupe with so saffron.  The original card photographed bright - and low and behold, so did mine.  Don't know what's up with that.  The card is more tranquil that it appears!


Stamp Sets:  Mosaic Madness, Express Yourself
Card Stock:  coastal cabana, crisp cantaloupe, so saffron, whisper white
Stamp Pads:  coastal cabana, crisp cantaloupe, so saffron
Other:  mosaic punch, mosaic embossing folder, big shot, dimensionals, crisp cantaloupe ruffled ribbon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails