Saturday, September 14, 2013

Happy Day Washi Tape

One of my friends/customers had asked me about washi tape.  She later attended a quarterly hostess club workshop.  So I made my Thank You cards for their orders using washi tape.  Everyone loved them!

 I really like some of the patterns of the wheel stamps.  Since I can't wheel straight to save my life and I don't scrapbook, I converted my wheels to clear mount stamps.  We sell the Clear Mount Cling Foam on page 197 of the annual catalog.  It's so easy to do!  I didn't get a photo if it, but I used the gingham jumbo stamp (former wheel) in daffodil delight to stamp on the inside of the card and the envelope - it's a great match to the top washi tape.

CASEd from here:
Stamp Set:  Happy Day
Card Stock:  whisper white
Stamp Pads:  daffodil delight, melon mambo
Other:  gingham garden washi tape, rhinestones.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails