Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Halloween Spider Dropping In

My mom likes to make lots of holiday cards.  She loves making them, but not coming up with ideas so she usually duplicates something I've made.  (Since we have family/friends in common, I've learned to not let her see what I'm sending until she gets hers in the mail).  A month or so ago, she asked me for ideas for a Halloween card.  To save her money, I suggested that she give me her Halloween stamps and I would use them for her (I know - dumb business move).  I made 3 cards for her to choose from. 

This is one of them.  I meant to remember the name of the retired stamp set, but I forgot.  I think it might be Trick-or-Treat, but don't hold me to that.




Stamp Set:  Trick or Treat (retired)
Card Stock:  basic black, smoky slate, whisper white
Stamp Pad:  black staz-on
Other:  basic black 1/8" taffeta ribbon, 1-3/4" circle punch, 2-3/8" scallop circle punch, circles framelits, big shot, spider web embossing folder (retired), dimensionals.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails