Thursday, September 12, 2013

Halloween Jack-o-Lanterns

This is the last of the three Halloween sample cards that I made for my mom.  In case you are wondering, she loved all three.  She doesn't get bored mass producing the same card like I do, so she plans to make one each year.  Looks like I have the next two years off.   She also loved my idea of using stamps she already owns.  In fact, the day after I gave her the Halloween samples, she brought her Thanksgiving stamps to me.  Smart cookie, that woman!



Stamp Sets:  Jack-o-Lantern something (it's retired and I forget the name), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  basic black, pumpkin pie, whisper white
Stamp Pads:  pumpkin pie, black stazon
Other:  basic black chevron ribbon, chevron embossing folder, bitty banners framelits, big shot, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails