Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fifth Avenue Floral Thank You

I stumbled onto this card by Mary Fish on Pinterest and really liked it.  It happened to be during the few days I was setting up for my annual retirement sale and the stamp set used, Fifth Avenue Floral, was already priced and on the table to sell.  So I cut card stock, stamped, and returned the stamps to the sale table before it was too late.  ☺  That was 3 months ago.  I just got around to finishing them up last week.  I made 4 for Thank You and 4 for Anniversary.  

The designer paper and satin ribbon are also retired, but I still had a little bit in my stash.  Yay!



Stamp Sets:  Fifth Avenue Floral, Short & Sweet (both retired)
Card Stock:  real red, chocolate chip, whisper white, sweet pea designer stack (retired)
Stamp Pad:  chocolate chip
Other:  real red 5/8" sating ribbon (retired), real red marker, dimensionals, large oval and scallop oval punches.

2 comments:

Nonni said...

Hi Tawnya! I found your blog when browsing for inspiration on how to use mustache stamps (and found this post of yours http://bonnellstamping.blogspot.fi/2011/09/whatever-wednesday-many-mustaches.html) you make really beautiful cards, this being one of my faves here. Great stamping and colors!

Tawnya Bonnell said...

Hi Nonnie. Wow - you made my day. Thank you so much!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails