Monday, September 2, 2013

Epic Day Washi Tape - Masculine Thank You

My hubby needed some thank you cards and I had no masculine cards in my stash.  Darn!  (kidding - I was happy to make some).  I hadn't really thought about it before, but there's kind of a difference in masculine cards.  A card might be appropriate to send TO a man but not FROM a man.  Know what I mean?  He's very easy going and the only thing he requested is that they not be "cutesy". 

I CASEd and slightly tweaked this card.  I made 24 cards and still have some washi tape left on the rolls.  The designer paper was from my retired stash and I don't know what pack.



Stamp Set:  Perfectly Penned
Card Stock:  basic gray, very vanilla, retired crumb cake dsp
Stamp Pad:  basic gray
Other:  epic day washi tape, apothecary accents framelits, big shot, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails