Saturday, September 21, 2013

Betsy's Blossoms Thank You Cards

My very good friend was in need of some Thank You cards.  She didn't have time to make them and she didn't have access to her stamping supplies anyway.  She needed them quickly, so I raided my stash and sent a stash right away.  Then later in the week, I made some more to send to her.  I wish we lived closer so I help her more, but at least this made me feel a tiny bit less helpless.  I know receiving them made her smile.  

CASEd from here.  I didn't realize I took the picture just like the original until just now - funny!

Stamp Sets:  Betsy's Blossoms, Lots of Thanks
Card Stock:  whisper white, rich razzleberry, floral district dsp (retired)
Stamp Pad:  rich razzleberry
Other:  dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails