Saturday, September 28, 2013

Betsy's Blossoms Postage Squares

I just love how this card turned out!  It's a little of an "old fashioned" layout, but I still love it!  When I make cards, I line them up in the bay window in my kitchen until I photograph them.  Seeing this card and another one with made with the same stamp set just brightened up the room and made me smile.



I  CASEd this card, but added little tweaks from this card.

Stamp Sets:  Betsy's Blossoms, Lots of Thanks
Card Stock:  crumb cake, whisper white, island indigo, real red, daffodil delight, wild wasabi
Stamp Pads:  island indigo, real red, daffodil delight, wild wasabi
Other:  daffodil delight 1/4" stitched grosgrain ribbon, postage stamp punch, 1-1/4" square punch (retired), rhinestones, dimensionals.

1 comment:

Shawn Crawford said...

I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed your card, which I found on Pinterest, that I made one for myself. I will be posting it on my blog in a few days.

Thank you for sharing it!

Shawn
http://fireflyscards.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails