Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Everything Eleanor

This is another card from my June/July Card Buffet.  It took me a day or two to decide if I liked it enough to include it.  Well - I liked it personally, but I wasn't sure about my stamper friends.  Then I remembered that not everyone shares my taste.  It turned out to be pretty popular - no leftovers.  I think it was mainly liked or disliked for the color combination.

Doesn't that Daffodil Delight label shaped image look like a framelit shape?  It's not.  That thing is hand cut.  Punches were spoiling us.  Now framelits have taken over the spoiling.

Stamp the swirly image before embossing the card stock with the stripes folder.


CASEd from Debra at ARTfelt Impressions.

Stamp Sets:  Everything Eleanor, Perfectly Penned
Card Stock:  basic gray, whisper white, daffodil delight, melon mambo
Stamp Pads:  basic gray, daffodil delight, melon mambo
Other:  stripes embossing folder, big shot, basic pearls, bitty butterfly punch, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails