Friday, June 28, 2013

Summer Silhouettes

This stamp set was probably the first one to catch my eye from last year's catalog.  I've used it several times and still love it.  I think I've always used the same flower image, though.  Maybe I should branch out ...

I pinned this card from Splitcoast.  Obviously, I liked it or I wouldn't have pinned it.  But when I made one, it wasn't as pretty in real life.  It was missing something.  So I added the thin black mat behind the main panel and it became one of my all time favorite card buffet card.  I'm so glad I didn't give up on it.  



CASEd from here.
Stamp Sets:  Summer Silhouettes, Blooming with Kindness
Card Stock:  whisper white, basic black, floral distric dsp (retired)
Stamp Pads:  black stazon, gumball green, rose red
Other:  scallop edge border punch, adorning accents embossing folder, big shot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails