Thursday, June 20, 2013

Simple Doily & Butterfly Card

This card is so simple, yet I just love it!  I'm happy that Pool Party and the doilies are still in the catalog.

The original card had real stitching across the top (with sewing machine and thread).  Since I used this card on a Card Buffet that wasn't an option.  So I switched to "faux stitching"; pierce holes and connect the dots with a white gel pen.  I used one of the stamps from Delicate Doilies to embellish the inside and envelope.



I CASEd my card from here and she CASEd hers from the last Spring Catalog :0)

Stamp Sets:  Delicate Doilies, Itty Bitty Banners
Card Stock:  pool party, whisper white, brights designer stack (real red) and subtles designer stack (pool party)
Stamp Pad:  pool party
Other:  paper doily, bitty banners framelit, big shot, dimensional, bitty butterfly punch, basic pearl, paper piercing piercer, template & mat, white gel pen.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails