Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Scentsational Season - Christmas in June

Friday is my new catalog/retired sale and I am cleaning out stamps, die, punches, card stock and all things paper crafty today.  I have about 90 stamp sets that I would like to sell plus LOTS of other goodies.  Cleaning out always makes such a mess in the beginning.  It will be worth it next week.  I hope.  

I just saw the equipment pull up to tear out part of our concrete driveway and a few sections of sidewalk.  I'm guessing the noise will send me back down stairs to my stamp area.

Anyway, this is one of my first Christmas cards for 2013.  It's actually the first design I've made so far this year.  I'm behind from 2012 but way ahead of 2011.  I cut the candy cane shape with the framelit (from last year's holiday catalog).  Then I used my white gel pen to hand doodle around the edges.  I flipped the cut panel over and ran my adhesive all around the edges, then cut ribbon to go across the candy cane.  Simple and very cute!  I had 6 of these buttons, so I made 6 cards. 



CASEd from this great card.

Stamp Sets:  Scentsational Season, More Merry Messages
Card Stock:  crumb cake, real red, whisper white
Stamp Pads:  early espresso, real red
Other:  holiday framelits, little leaves sizzlet, big shot, brights buttons, glue dot, dimensionals, white gel pen, cherry cobbler baker's twine.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails