Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hello Kitty Punch Art Card

I made this card for my Card Buffets.  Many of us are grandmas and I think it's a cute card for little girls.  Plus I think Hello Kitty is (still) pretty popular.  Well, everyone LOVED this card.  I'm kind of thinking lots were made just so they could keep it for themselves.  

We used a marker to ink up just the "hello" from the "hello baby" stamp from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.

CASEd from here.

Stamp Sets:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, Full of Life, Party this Way
Card Stock:  regal rose, whisper white, basic black, daffodil delight
Stamp Pads:  black stazon, regal rose, and basic black marker.
Punches:  old butterfly * 3/4" circle (bow), 1/2" circle (eyes), small oval (nose), tiny tag (tag)
Other:  dimensionals, rhinestone

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails