Saturday, June 1, 2013

Black & White Wedding Times Two

We were invited to two weddings last weekend.  Unfortunately we were only able to attend one (out of town). I wasn't too sure of the colors for either, so I thought black and white would be OK.  I made the same card for both weddings.

To make the lattice pop up, I cut little pieces of the edge of the dimensionals sheet and stuck them on the intersections.  I knew the punched flowers would hid them, if they hung over.



CASEd from here.

Stamp Set:  Well Scripted (retired long ago)
Card Stock:  whisper white, basic black, night and day dsp (also retired - I bought mine from the clearance rack).
Stamp Pad:  black stazon
Other:  lattice die, three flower punch (retired), pearls, dimensionals, tombow glue.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails