Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Another Lattice Die Wedding Card

This is the final wedding card for this summer (I think).  I shared the shower card here and said that I thought the wedding color was purple.  I was right.  The dresses and flowers were dark purple with lavender accents.  Concord Crush and Wisteria Wonder were perfect matches.  My hunches are not always correct so I'm especially happy when they are!

The card measures 5-1/4" x 5-1/4".  I'm almost out of the retired square envelopes.  


CASEd from this card.

Stamp Set:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  whisper white, concord crush, wisteria wonder, lucky limeade
Stamp Pad:  concord cruch
Other:  lattice die, floral fusion sizzlet, little leaves sizzlet, big shot, basic pearls, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails