Monday, May 13, 2013

Up, Up & Away - Graduation Card

When I make graduation cards for my card buffet, I can't make them in specific school colors.  I thought "the sky's the limit" from the Up, Up and Away stamp set was appropriate for a graduation card but could also be used for other occasions.

This stamp set and Not Quite Navy (balloon color) are both retiring 5/31/13.  

Can you believe I hand cut the tail thing?!  Crazy, I know - I wonder if that had anything to do with having several leftovers.


I saw this card on Pinterest but it didn't link to a blog.

Stamp Set:  Up, Up & Away
Card Stock:  crumb cake, whisper white, real red (inside)
Stamp Pads:  not quite navy, real red, bashful flue, crumb cake
Other:  dimensionals, simply scored, designer frames ef, big shot.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails