Monday, May 27, 2013

Sycamore Street Blue Ribbon Birthday

This card is one of those projects that I just couldn't make work out so I finally gave up.  I wanted a fresh and light birthday card for my card buffet.  I had stocked up on a few packs of Sycamore Street dsp (free during Sale-a-Bration) and wanted to use it on the card.  I took it apart, tweeked, changed orientation, changed colors and finally called it quits.  So why am I sharing it on my blog?  I'm not too sure.  But I do know that sometimes my least favorite cards are popular and vice-versa.  We all have different tastes.


Stamp Set:  Blue Ribbon
Card Stock:  whisper white, sycamore street dsp
Stamp Pads:  rich razzleberry, island indigo
Other:  chevron ef, big shot, 2-3/8" scallop circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails