Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Stampin' Up! Fabric iPad Sleeve

We were out of town the past 5 days.  I had finished a quilt for our family room just before we left.  I still need want to make a baby quilt for a shower that's in 10 days.  I was in the mood to sew before leaving, but didn't want to leave an unfinished project so I decided to make this iPad case.  It's quick, easy and very cute.  

I stumbled onto this case on Pinterest and loved it.  And what a coincidence that it was made with Stampin' Up! fabric.  It's made from a purchased pattern from someone that is not a demonstrator. The pattern also includes dimensions for iPad minis and kindles. I like having the pocket; there's enough room for my charger and my iPod and ear buds.  Fusible fleece is used to add a little padding.  I leave my smart cover on and there's still plenty of room to slide it in.  

The fabrics used are Tea for Two (Spring Catalog), Floral District and Essentials collections.  

HURRY - Stampin' Up! Fabrics are only available through May 31 and are 40% off.  After that - you'll have to take your chances with the clearance rack.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails