Thursday, May 16, 2013

Raining Flowers

It seems like every May, I scramble to give my retiring stamp sets some last minute love.  It's kind of silly because I don't HAVE to stop using them.  I guess I'm just helping you decide if you need to order them before it's too late.  Who know why I do what I do - but here's a card made with the soon-to-be-retired Raining Flowers and Perfect Punches stamp sets.  I really like this card.  A lot!

I tried using my color spritzer on this card (it's days in the SU catalog are also numbered), but it wasn't cooperating so I pulled out the very old Itty Bitty Backgrounds stamp set.



CASEd from here.

Stamp Set:  Raining Flowers, Perfect Punches, Kind & Caring Thoughts (long retired hostess se), Itty Bitty Backgrounds (very old)
Card Stock:  raspberry ripple, sahara sand, whisper white
Stamp Pads:  sahara sand, raspberry ripple
Other:  scallop edge punch, xl oval punch, raspberry ripple stitched satin ribbon, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails