Monday, May 6, 2013

Rain or Shine with Blue Skies

I can't believe how quickly time has passed for the Spring Catalog.  We only have 25 more days to order from it.  And this is only the second time I've used this Rain or Shine stamp set.  Oh well, at least this card is on my current Card Buffet menu so it will get lots of love this weekend.  

I don't have a copy of the new 2013-2014 catalog yet.  (I know!  What is wrong with me?!)  But I did scroll through the pdf version and I did not see this stamp set or the Cloudy Day ef.  But I won't dwell on the things that I didn't see because I did see plenty that I loooove!!  Always such a fun time.

 Can you believe I didn't straighten the bow on this card before taking the pictures?  Sheesh - it's like not combing my hair before family portraits.

I CASEd this card and just added one more layer.

Stamp Set:  Rain or Shine
Card Stock:  whisper white, basic gray, bashful blue (retiring and already out of stock)
Stamp Pads:  marina mist, basic gray
Other:  occasions piercing pack, piercing tool & mat, ovals framelits, cloudy days ef, big shot, dimensionals, 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails