Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Out on a Line with Patterned Occasions

I'm preparing for my May card buffet and am nagging myself for not even taking pictures and posting the April cards.  Can you tell I'm not too fond of photo editing?  Anyway, I found a February card that I hadn't even shared and it has been photographed.  Yay!  Actually I found 8 cards that have photos but I haven't shared.  And 12 new cards.  So - I pulled out my Nikon (as opposed to taking the easy way out - iPhone) and snapped away.  You might be able to expect more posts soon.  

First up, is this cheerful card using the Patterned Occasions stamp set from Sale-a-Bration.  


CASEd from here.

Stamp Set:  Patterned Occasions
Card Stock:  island indigo, lucky limeade, whisper white
Stamp Pad:  island indigo
Other:  cloudy day ef, big shot, lucky limeade baker's twine, glue dots.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails