Thursday, May 23, 2013

Lego Punch Art Card

Yesterday a friend asked me if I had a card that would be appropriate for a 3 year old boy with a serious medical condition.  I did not, but offered to make one.  I told her I had seen a lego card and have been wanting to make one.  

She liked the idea so I made this up.  I sent her a picture and while I waited for her response, I made another.  Once the dimensions are figured out, a second card is usually so much easier and since the stuff was already out ...  She liked the card, but it wasn't quite what she had in mind.  So I added a "happy birthday" greeting to both cards and happily added them to my stash.

The sample I had seen had sponging around all of the circles.  It did look really nice like that, but I didn't feel like doing that.  26 circles in 4 or 5 different colors?  Pass!  I had seen one with little marks on each circle and I thought it worked to add dimension.  It was a lot faster and neater on my finger tips.



CASEd from here.

Stamp Set:  Best Dad Ever
Card Stock:  real red, basic black, whisper white, pacific point, daffodil delight, pumpkin pie.
Stamp Pad:  black stazon
Other:  markers to match the card stock, 1/2" circle punch, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails