Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Frogs - Moving Forward

This morning was the last session of my May card buffet.  Having a monthly event is a reminder of how quickly time flies.  It never seems like a month between card buffets.  Yes, sometimes I do feel like I am always cutting, setting up and cleaning up.  But on the bright side, I'm often hanging out with a bunch of great friends and sharing a common hobby.

Wow - I must be sentimental because it's Mother's Day Eve.

When I made this card for the card buffet, I thought most would like it, but I didn't think too many would be made.  I thought it looked like a little boy birthday card.  I was half right - it was well liked but lots of them were made.  It's always fun to know a card is loved.


I flipped and CASEd this card.

Stamp Set:  Moving Forward, Up Up & Away (both retiring 5/31/13)
Card Stock:  night of navy, gumball green, whisper white
Stamp Pads:  gumball green, night of navy
Other:  dimensionals, perfect polka dots ef, big shot, 1-1/4" circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, 1-3/4" scallop circle punch.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails