Friday, May 17, 2013

Button Buddies

I stocked up on the free Sycamore Street Ribbon and Buttons bundle during Sale-a-Bration this year.  The looming retirement of the Button Buddies stamp set along with a stash of buttons made this card seem like a great choice to make.  

These buttons came in an assorted pack with 12 each of 3 different colors (rich razzleberry, pool party and tangerine tango).  I like to keep the number of each color even whenever possible.  Is anyone else out there nuts like I am?  Anyway, this card was great to keep my button colors  "even".  ☺  Also, I had the white panels already embossed from leftover cards from a card buffet.  Using up leftovers and my button thing - ahhh - feels good!  I made 4 cards while I was at it.



Stamp Sets:  Button Buddies, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  whisper white, tangerine tango (inside), summer smooches dsp
Stamp Pads:  rich razzleberry, pool party, tangerine tango
Other:  perfect polka dots ef, bitty banners framelits, big shot, 2-3/8" scallop circle punch, sycamore street ribbon and buttons, whisper white baker's twine, glue dots, dimensionals.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails