Monday, May 20, 2013

Bootiful Occasions - Texas Bridal Shower

This is a big bridal shower, wedding, graduation and baby shower month for us.  Lots of parties and fun!  

Last month, I attended a bridal shower for one of the weddings that's this weekend (yes, there are two in the same weekend) The groom is in the army and currently stationed in San Antonio, TX.  The shower was western themed.  The decorations and details were amazing; hats, boots, hay, chalkboard signs, bandanas - you name it, they thought of it!  Why am I telling you all of this?  So you won't think I'm totally nuts when you see that I used a cowgirl boot stamp for the bridal shower card.

For the crumb cake background, I first embossed the card stock with the wood grain embossing folder.  Then I rubbed my versamark over it, sprinkled that with clear embossing powder then heat embossed it.


CASEd from this card.

Stamp Set:  Bootiful Occasions
Card Stock:  midnight muse, crumb cake, whisper white, polka dot parade dsp.
Markers:  midnight muse, real red, crumb cake
Other:  wood grain embossing folder, big shot, clear embossing powder, heat tool, midnight muse stitched satin ribbon, linen thread, dimensionals.


1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

This is just a brilliant idea!! Why such brilliant ideas didn’t come in my mind while planning for bridal shower party for my sister. Well, her bridal shower was also fun and enjoyable. I organized a dance party at one of domestic chicago wedding venues.

Related Posts with Thumbnails