Saturday, April 6, 2013

All Dressed Up in Daffodil Delight

I just love the All Dressed Up Stamp and Framelit set from the Spring Catalog.  My girl friends will probably get tired of receiving cards with dresses and dress forms.  For the inside sentiment, I used one of the stamps that came with the set; "happy birthday!  fashionably late...but worth the wait".  It never hurts to have a belated birthday card on hand.  Just in case.  Well I mailed two of the 'just in case' cards in one day.  {sigh}

If you want to know how to create a thin mat for your framelits and punches like I did on this card, check out this tutorial by Stampingly Yours.


CASEd from this card.

Stamp Set:  All Dressed Up
Card Stock:  daffodil delight, whisper white, basic black, polka dot parade dsp
Stamp Pad:  daffodil delight
Other:  pearls, dimensionals, daffodil delight seam binding ribbon, glue dot, apothecary accents framelits, dress up framelits, big shot.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails