Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Madison Avenue - 2013 Sale-a-Bration

Oh my goodness!  I can't believe there are only 10 more days until the end of Sale-a-Bration.  There are so many more cards I want to make and share with my free products.  I guess I just get too distracted.  {Sigh}

Here is one card that's currently on my Card Buffet that uses the Madison Avenue SAB stamp set and Sycamore Street SAB dsp.

I CASEd this card from Mindy Backes.  She is so adorable and I love her creations.  Lately, I have found that I pin almost everything thing she shares on her blog.

Stamp Sets:  Madison Avenue, Fabulous Phrases
Card Stock:  pool party, whisper white, sycamore street dsp
Stamp Pads:  summer starfruit, rich razzleberry, pool party
Other:  honey comb ef, big shot, 2-1/2" circle punch, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails