Saturday, March 9, 2013

Easter Lamb Punch Art Card - so cute!!

I just love this Easter card that I made for my February and March card buffet.  That doesn't sound very modest, does it?  hehe

For the lamb's head, I punched an owl and cut off the feet.  The eyes are also from the owl punch.  The legs are made with the word window punch.  I fringe cut the grass by hand.  This card is not difficult to make, but it is kind of time consuming to assemble.  Most people stamped, sponged and punched here and took the pieces home to assemble.  The beautiful Easter Blessings stamp on the inside is a single stamp from the Spring Catalog.  I also used the triple flower stamp from Betsy's Blossoms on the inside and envelope.  I lightly sponged over the embossed clouds with bashful blue ink.



Stamp Sets:  Easter Blessings, Betsy's Blossoms
Card Stock:  pink pirouette, certainly celery, basic black, whisper white, so saffron
Stamp Pads:  bashful blue, so saffron, pink pirouette
Punches:  owl builder, itty bitty punch pack, 2-3/8" scallop circle, word window
Other:  dimensionals, glue dot, pink pirouette 3/8" taffeta ribbon, cloudy days ef, big shot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails