Friday, March 8, 2013

Create a Cupcake --Quickly!

I've been stamping a lot of prototype and sample cards for my All-Inclusive Workshop next week and for my Card Buffet in two weeks.  In the meantime, my personal birthday card stash and the birthday card stash for the church choir were running very low.  Cupcakes are my favorite images for my birthday cards and I remembered this  cute and quick card that I had pinned from Deb Currier at ARTfelt Impressions.  And it just so happened that I had several 1/4 sheets of polka-dot embossed white card stock left over from a card buffet.  Cute cards that are needed and using up scraps - I love it when a plan comes together!

The designer paper on this card is called Just Add Cake.  It's retired, BUT it's on the clearance rack for only $2.19.  Click on the shop online bag over on the left tool bar to take advantage of lots of great deals.



Stamp Set:  Create a Cupcake
Card Stock:  whisper white, peach parfait (retired), baja breeze, just add cake dps (retired, but on clearance rack - cheap!)
Stamp Pads:  early espresso, peach parfait (retired)
Other:  baja breeze 1/8" taffeta ribbon, 2-3/8" scallop circle punch, cupcake builder punch, itty bitty punch pack, circles #2 die, basic rhinestone, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails