Friday, March 29, 2013

All Dressed Up Window Card

For this window card, I used an oval framelit to cut a window in the card base. I then cut a larger oval from a window sheet.  I used both of those oval framelits to make a frame for the window.  The window sheet is adhered on the card front with the Summer Starfruit frame over it.  I could have mounted a large rectangle of window sheet on the inside of the card front, but I wanted it all encased - more like a real window.


CASEd from Becky Roberts of Inking Idaho.

Stamp Set:  All Dressed Up, Made for You
Card Stock:  rich razzleberry, summer starfruit, sycamore street dsp, basic black, whisper white
Stamp Pad:  black stazon
Other:  all dressed up framelits, oval framelits, lacy brocade ef, big shot, sycamore street pool party ribbon, pearls, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails