Friday, February 1, 2013

Word Play Wish Big Birthday Card

The hostess club that I demo for had their quarterly workshop Tuesday evening.  I always ask the hostess if there are particular products or techniques she would like for me to use for the make-and-take projects.  Since I don't have the one stamp set she requested, she asked me to make masculine birthday cards.  Since they are very experienced stampers and already know how to do most things and masculine cards aren't the easiest to make, I think she had a great idea.  Thanks, Carol!

Here's one of them:


CASEd from this card.

Stamp Set:  Word Play
Card Stock:  very vanilla, crumb cake, first edition dsp
Stamp Pad:  cherry cobbler
Other:  cherry cobbler baker's twine, dimensionals, merry minis punch pack.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails