Monday, February 25, 2013

Thoughts of you ... Rain or Shine

I've had this odd and inexplicable want for an umbrella stamp set.  Imagine my delight when there was one in the Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog!  I know - it's weird - I don't like rainy weather and I don't go to many wedding or baby showers.  I've just seen umbrella stamps from other companies and wanted one. Now I have it.

Here are the first cards made with my new Rain or Shine stamp set.  I actually CASEd these from the demonstrator magazine Stampin' Success.  The idea is to demonstrate a simple card with few supplies then step it up in another card.  If you look closely, you can see the little hearts stamped in some of the circles on the designer paper.






Stamp Set:  Rain or Shine
Card Stock:  whisper white, pumpkin pie, polka dot parade dsp
Stamp Pads:  basic gray, melon mambo, pumpkin pie
Other:  itty bitty punch back, rhinestones, dimensionals, window frames framelits.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails